Peanut Butter Snowballs
With the holidays quickly approaching, we thought it was the perfect time to share this simple and quick holiday recipe! Not only are these peanut butter snowballs super easy to make, they contain natural sweeteners and are loved by everyone!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (can swap for any nut butter or nut free alternatives)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour OR 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp all natural maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- festive sprinkles
1. In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut flour, maple syrup and vanilla and mix until completely smooth. You should have a thick, cookie dough like texture.
2. Roll into small balls (makes about 10-12 depending on how big you make them). Spread out on parchment paper and place in the freezer for at least 30 mins.
3. Melt the white chocolate chips with coconut oil (can do this stovetop or in the microwave. Make sure you stir the chips during the melting process).
4. When the balls are done chilling, dip them in the melted chocolate using a fork and letting the excess chocolate drip off. Add sprinkles on top while chocolate is still liquid.
5. Store in fridge or freezer (I personally prefer them in the freezer).
Voila! So easy. These can also be a great treat year round and you can substitute the white chocolate for milk or dark chocolate - they're delicious no matter which route you take.
Happy Holidays from us here at Cloud - and remember, always reach for the clouds!